Followers

Sunday 10 November 2013

Design Team Craft Room Reveal - Judith

Hi everone, I certainly hope you have been enjoying the craft room tour from our girls....
I know I certainly have, well today we have the pleasure of checking out Judith;s craft space, and she is very brave as she is showing us a before and after....go Judith...!! 

 Judith
 I have tidied my craft room! It has taken two trips away from my Husband to achieve this, but it is now very tidy. I am including a before picture as well, just so you can see how slovenly I usually am! My craft room is what should be the dining room of our house, but it is quite small, and we have had a lovely extension built to house our dining table now.


I am ashamed to show this picture, but in my defence, I always know where everything is!

My nice tidy desk, you couldn't see the Big Shot Pro before, could you? There are pieces of my artwork on the wall, and the collection keeps growing.

Lots of baskets and useful storage to keep things organised.

My precious unmounted stamp collection is housed in those Really Useful boxes, and I have more stored elsewhere. I love to collect books on the various crafts that I enjoy, cardmaking, mixed media, jewellery making, etc.
The filing cabinets, including the little red one on the left, house my wood mounted stamps, more unmounted stamps and card. I hope you have enjoyed the tour of my craft room. I quite often end up working on the dining table because my desk is so untidy, plus the lighting is better there:


Please check her blog here out for more details and leave her some love.

 Thanks so much Judith, I really enjoyed looking around, and it certainly gave me some valuable ideas on storage, and I love the open plan of your you living room,  blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judith, Your room looks great! I still have to tackle mine! I have a lot of wood mounts too and can't figure out how to store them. Mine looks just like your before picture and I do the same thing of bringing things into the family room to work on (smiles)! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments