Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Challenge # 38 : Anything but a card / Use a Dragonfly on it

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and enjoying life....

The pink Breast Cancer awareness creations you all made just blew me away, there were some heart wrenching ones in there, even though I didn't get a chance to read everyone's blog posts, but it is so scary how many people are affected by this, there is hardly anyone that doesn't know about someone...and how many of you beautiful lovelies have gone through it yourselves....hang in there...and stay brave, and never stop believing...
Winners and top 3 will be announced next Wednesday..

First of all welcome and Dragonfly hugs to all our new followers.
I am so excited about this challenge.
 As you would have guessed by now, that I love, love love Dragonflies, what can I say??

So it's time to relax and take your mind off things, stuff that is  going on around you.
 My way to relax is to

craft something... ...anything
with a Dragonfly, as long as it's not a card....


This could be a 3d Dragonfly, an image or a drawing, or a picture, a die cut...as long as I can see it...
Please remember we are a family friendly blog.


Here is a freebie image for you to use, that I did when the challenge blog first started..feel free to use it but you don't have to, just in case you don't have a Dragonfly image...


Our sponsor is me!! So this will be a surprise gift, so enter at own risk,, lol. Once the winner has been selected there will be some options to chose from....mwahhaahaa...
don't you just love surprises?

Here are the most gorgeous creations from the Dragonflies  

An absolute divine box, just gorgeous, created by Sammy


 What a clever idea and so gorgeous created by Tracey


Here is the before and after, beautiful altered note book made by Wynn

CG made this gorgeous spool into a box with lid, how clever


Susan altered an lunch bag, just gorgeous

1 comment:

We enjoy reading your comments