Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Winner's Post for Challenge #36 Anything goes

Challenge#36

Anything goes

Don't you all just love this theme!
We had some fantastic entries - thanks to all of you

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge was




The prize is a $ 20 Gift Certificate...wow!!

The winner needs to contact Hilde by email about this please

Winner is # 124 : Samara

Hilde: I really was touched by the heartfelt post for this lovely creation. I know too well what it's like going through the whole Breast Cancer ordeal.....thanks for you wonderful entry.

Our wonderful Tracey had the hard job of picking the TOP THREE for this challenge:

 love the paper piecing

#36  Kevin
great shape card

#5 Collette
love the image & colour combo.


Fellow crafters, please go to the side bar and collect your TOP THREE blinkie and display it with the pride your work deserves. 

Now, we have a week left for our current challenge to run - lets see your entries for this
It is a CARD challenge!




Hilde says:



I have previously had Breast cancer myself about 10 years ago now, and it's come back, but I am fighting it hard, it's been detected early enough to attack it with medication only at this point...so God willing that is all it will take.....
So as you can see, this subject is very close to my heart...
Never give up I say, I have too much to live for, and who else is going to tell my husband what to do, if I am not around? LOL...oh yeah..




Our sponsor for this challenge is Sami Stamps
We just love these images...please make sure you stop by her shop...




So, onwards to the craft cave and get stuck into making a CARD with pink stuff!
See you soon, Susan (DT Member)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy reading your comments